MEMBER ALERT: Due to scheduled system maintenance, flight planning and weather functions may not be availablefrom 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Saturday, Feb. 6. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Member Services Representative answers telephone and email inquiries on a variety of service areas within the Association. The representative up-sells products and services, and performs a wide range of data entry functions.
Member Services Responsibilities:
1. Handles inbound telephone calls and basic emails regarding registrations, membership, products and services, and other membership -related transactions.
2. Performs data entry tasks for financial transactions routinely handled by phone, handling both check and credit card information, and preparing and reconciling daily deposits for the bank.
3. Performs data entry tasks for non-financial transactions such as address changes, enrollment in programs and services, fulfillment of information requests, and member profile information.
4. Sorts and opens incoming mail and prepares mail for data entry. Will be responsible for working with outside vendors to resolve issues.
5. Accurately documents the reasons for member contact through our member database.
6. Performs up-sell and cross-sell duties as appropriate, depending on the type of request from the member.
7. Represents the Association at air shows as requested, providing a variety of services and information.
Strong written communications skills required.
Strong data entry skills (speed and accuracy).
Positive attitude in all interpersonal communications.
Flexibility in work hours to assure that all tasks are completed within reasonable time expectations.
MS Office proficiency.
Customer service experience required.
High school diploma required. College degree a plus.
Good organizational skills required.
Ability to solve problems creatively to assure member satisfaction in all communications.
Excellent multi-tasking skills required.
To apply for this position with Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) please click on Apply Now.
AOPA offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how much we care about our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; retirement; short-term and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance; flexible spending accounts; tuition reimbursement; a wellness program; flexibility in work hours; and paid holidays.
And ... although not all AOPA employees are pilots, we offer the opportunity for our employees to obtain a private pilot certificate for free. We also provide continued assistance to help employees maintain their flight proficiency.
AOPA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
VOLUNTEER AT AN AOPA FLY-IN NEAR YOU!
SHARE YOUR PASSION. VOLUNTEER AT AN AOPA FLY-IN. CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>
VOLUNTEER LOCALLY AT AOPA FLY-IN! CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>
BE A PART OF THE FLY-IN VOLUNTEER CREW! CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>