MEMBER ALERT: Due to scheduled maintenance, some applications may not be available from 10 p.m. EDT, Fri., Aug. 22, to 4 a.m. EDT, Sat., Aug. 23.We apologize for the inconvenience.
April 9, 2014
By AOPA Member Products staff
National Car Rental®, AOPA’s Strategic Partner, has been ranked the "Highest in Rental Car Customer Satisfaction" in the J.D. Power 2013 North American Rental Car Satisfaction Study. National prides itself on always providing customers with unsurpassed convenience, choice, and rewards. And when North American business and leisure rental car customers were surveyed by J.D. Power, National customers were the most satisfied.
As an AOPA member, you can experience some of the reasons why National was recognized by J.D. Power. AOPA’s Strategic Partner is always looking for opportunities to integrate more innovation, technology, and performance into the Emerald Club—and enhance the rental experience for AOPA members. Here are some benefits.
• New National app brings speed to managing your travel wherever you are.
• Use eReceipts and Drop & Go service to return your car quickly.
• Get helpful tips during your trip with Arrival Alerts.
• Opt for eStatements to easily manage your rental rewards and history.
• Even more exciting enhancements are coming in the future.
As an AOPA Strategic Partner, National is proud to offer AOPA members the option to choose from its cars for all of your car rental needs. Each time you book your rental here and rent with National, you help support AOPA. Reserve your car now.
AOPA Products and Services
– Key lawmakers are asking the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Administration to expedite a review of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) proposed rulemaking on third-class medical reform.
In an effort led by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), seven influential general aviation organizations are asking the Department of Transportation and the Administration to expedite a review of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) proposed rulemaking on third-class medical reform.
Find out what has changed in regard to airman medical certification.
VOLUNTEER AT AN AOPA FLY-IN NEAR YOU!
SHARE YOUR PASSION. VOLUNTEER AT AN AOPA FLY-IN. CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>
VOLUNTEER LOCALLY AT AOPA FLY-IN! CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>
BE A PART OF THE FLY-IN VOLUNTEER CREW! CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>