Manage sales, service for personal non-owned insurance policies. Administrative support of new and existing aviation owned insurance business. Support the achievement of organizational business goals by creating a positive and productive team environment.
1. Account Management. Responsible for new and renewal insurance products for non-own customers assigned. Expand the book of business and maintain account retention.
2. Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products, to arrange the payments or collections, and to cancel accounts.
3. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
4. Professional Development. Dedicates time for professional and job competency development.
5. AOPA Member Communication. Receive and respond to member inquiries.
High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree a plus. Must have or be able to obtain a Property & Casualty insurance license. Prior data entry experience with high accuracy level required. Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Must thrive in a team oriented, fast pace, customer service environment.
To apply for this position with Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) please click on Apply Now.
AOPA offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how much we care about our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; retirement; short-term and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance; flexible spending accounts; tuition reimbursement; a wellness program; flexibility in work hours; and paid holidays.
And ... although not all AOPA employees are pilots, we offer the opportunity for our employees to obtain a private pilot certificate for free. We also provide continued assistance to help employees maintain their flight proficiency.
AOPA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.