The digital marketing coordinator supports the digital marketing team with detailed project development, implementation, and coordination of select digital marketing programs, specifically all marketing email communication. The ideal candidate must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; have a professional attitude; possess multiple project management skills; and be attentive to detail. This position will require a moderate to-high degree of independent thinking and action when working with agency stakeholders.
- Coordination and oversight of many of the email processes for AOPA, including creative development and deployment. Establish schedules, route creative reviews, and assure appropriate approvals.
- Monitor and analyze above-mentioned email campaign results. Monitor email metrics through AOPA’s current email management system Real Magnet. Determine effectiveness of current email marketing efforts and identify opportunities to improve.
- Continually monitors and identifies competitive email trends, best practices, and techniques.
- Assists with digital content initiatives for AOPA. Develops ideas to inspire, shape, and create cogent and compelling narrative experiences.
- Provides support to rest of digital team – we need someone that’s willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with concentration(s) in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications; or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of experience successfully coordinating marketing communications programs and projects in an agency setting or within internal marketing teams or a brand
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within digital marketing and marketing communications
- Organized, detail-oriented, committed to high-quality standards; with the ability to effectively multi-task across projects and products, and the ability to see how things fit into the bigger picture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Email design experience preferred
To apply for this position with Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) please click on Apply Now.
AOPA offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how much we care about our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; retirement; short-term and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance; flexible spending accounts; tuition reimbursement; a wellness program; flexibility in work hours; and paid holidays.
And ... although not all AOPA employees are pilots, we offer the opportunity for our employees to obtain a private pilot certificate for free. We also provide continued assistance to help employees maintain their flight proficiency.
AOPA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.