1. You can be held responsible if the appropriate logbook entries are not made after a repair, alteration, or inspection.
2. You can operate an aircraft outside the United States on the pink copy of an application for registration.
3. An unreported drug or alcohol related driving infraction could cause the FAA to suspend or revoke a pilot's certificate.
4. If you move and enter your new address on an FAA form (such as an aircraft registration application) you still need to notify the Airman Certification Branch of the change.
5. If you rent or borrow someone's aircraft, you are not responsible if you fly that aircraft after it has missed an annual inspection.
6. A certified mechanic must replace the battery in your ELT in order for you to avoid suspension.