Career Opportunities at AOPA
AOPA Mission Statement
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), a not-for-profit individual membership association, effectively serves the interests and needs of its members as aircraft owners and pilots, and establishes, maintains, and articulates positions of leadership to promote the economy, safety, and popularity of flight in aircraft.
We preserve the freedom to fly…
- Initiative - Getting things started and getting things done—the ability to identify and follow-through on an idea, task, plan, or action.
- Teamwork - Working together to reach a common goal.
- Service - Commitment to using all of our skills, experience and resources for the benefit of our members, the GA community, and the AOPA team.
- Integrity - Commitment to ethical principles.
- Excellence - An environment that fosters pride and success in what we do for our members and general aviation.
AOPA’s Critical Objectives
- Build the pilot population
- Protect airports
- Promote safety
- Enhance the image of GA
- Increase revenue per member
- Engage all stakeholders
- Grow our print and online media dominance
AOPA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.