Join AOPA or renew your existing membership before July 31, 2012 and you'll be automatically entered to win AOPA’s 2012 Crossover Classic Sweepstakes. This year, we’re giving away a completely refurbished Cessna 182 featuring a 300-hp engine, glass cockpit, and much more.
Beech supports the Deb!
The Debonair is currently at KD Aviation at Newburgh, New York’s Stewart International Airport, awaiting its much-needed paint job. But before we can paint, we need parts! You can’t expect to find a 50-year-old airplane–no matter how nice–and not find some cosmetic problems. Period. One vexing issue was the leading edge of the left cowling [...]
- A 300-horsepower Continental engine
- Hartzell three-blade propeller
- Wingtip fuel tanks
- Garmin G500 avionics suite
- PS Engineering audio panel
- JP Instruments EDM-930 engine data system
- Interior by Air Mod
- Boss Aircraft Refinishers
- L-3 Trilogy Standby Instruments
- Cobham/S-TEC 55X autopilot
- View all contributors >>