FlyCarolina - Concord
Concord Regional Airport (KJQF)
Concord, NC 28027
Concord, NC 28027
- Primary Flight Instruction
- Online Flight Scheduler
FlyCarolina's flying club was founded in 1996 to provide pilots an affordable alternative to aircraft ownership and a variety of aircraft types for all budgets and skill levels. Today, FlyCarolina has become one of the largest flying clubs in America with five airport locations, twenty-five aircraft, two flight-simulators and over 200 members strong. We encourage our members to take our club aircraft on long weekend getaways, multi-day vacations and business trips. We don't just help people learn to fly we assist them throughout their aviation journey and provide our members the freedom of private aviation without the headaches and high cost of ownership or uncertainty of a partnership.
How it works.
* Membership is private and consists of three member levels that allow you to join at a level that suits your needs according to the type of aircraft you fly.
* Access to all FlyCarolina locations and all club aircraft that you have been checked out in by a FlyCarolina instructor.
* Scheduling is easy with our secure online system that is available 24/7.
* Low one-time joining fee depending on member level.
* Low monthly dues and a reduced hourly rate for our members.
* Up to 50% of the monthly dues will be credited towards your flight charges each month you fly.
* Low Overnight Minimums - Only 1.5-hour minimum per every 24 hours schedule
Type of Flying Available
- High Performance
- Cross Country
Member CommentsAOPA member comments are offered unedited and do not necessarily reflect the views of AOPA.
- Organization Type: Profit
- Average Membership Size:
- Average number of Aircraft: 25
- Memberships Currently Available: Yes