November 11, 2009
As an AOPA Member, You'll be a Winner all Year Long with...
• The #1 Pilot Advocacy Organization Representing your interests at all levels of government.
• 12 Issues of AOPA Pilot magazine and FREE weekly editions of AOPA ePilot newsletter. Each monthly issue of AOPA Pilot brings you the latest general aviation news and technology, techniques and safety tips from the experts, legislative alerts, and more. And our customizable online newsletter keeps you on top of changes in airspace restrictions in your area.
• AOPA Online - www.aopa.org - Log on to www.aopa.org and enjoy members-only access to breaking news and information and our online service - AOPA's Real-Time Flight Planner, and access to AOPA's Airport Directory Online. You can even generate FAA-approved weather briefings and file flight plans through either DUATS vendor.
• Get instant answers on AOPA's toll-free Pilot Information Center. One call to 800/USA-AOPA weekdays 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. ET puts you in touch with top aviation experts who answer questions and offer advice on even the toughest problems.
Enjoy the benefits of AOPA Membership Take advantage of exclusive benefits that support GA and AOPA • FREE AOPA Pilot's Cap-a $9.95 value, this crisply embroidered AOPA logo cap designed for pilots - with no button on top to interfere with your headset!
• FREE AOPA's Airport Directory-a $39.95 value, it's an indispensable reference for aviation facilities nationwide. Also available online.
• Exclusive Rewards - sign up for the AOPA Credit Card and get rewarded for your aviation purchases. Pilots can get rewarded for their fuel, aircraft rentals, flying lessons, and all of their everyday purchases too, with no annual fee. The AOPA Credit Card program supports general aviation with every purchase, plus you earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases. These points are redeemable for unlimited cash rewards, brand-name merchandise, gift certificates from top retailers, and travel.
• Insurance Discounts - Aircraft insurance for owners, renters, and CFIs. Plus, AOPA members can save 5% on owned and non-owned insurance, plus an additional 10% on non-owned aircraft insurance at renewal - through the AOPA Insurance Agency.
• AOPA's Legal Services Plan - protect yourself and receive direct access to aviation legal consultation and representation for FAA enforcement actions, and more.
• AOPA Air Safety Foundation Seminars - take advantage of a variety of free and low-cost safety seminars and online courses.
Membership Options AOPA has several options to help reduce the cost of your membership.
• Automatic Annual Renewal. Double your chances of winning our 2006 Win a Six in '06 Sweepstakes by signing up for AOPA's Automatic Annual Renewal Program - You'll save $4 off this year's membership dues and receive two additional sweepstakes entries! We'll automatically renew your membership and services each year, unless you notify us otherwise, and charge it to you credit card. And you can save $2 every year by charging your renewal to your AOPA MasterCard or Visa.
• Member-Get-A-Member. Spread the word about AOPA to all your flying friends, relatives, or colleagues. When you help us add members, you make AOPA stronger. And when you sponsor at least three new members, you'll receive your next year of membership FREE. Plus, you'll receive two additional entries for each person who joins and identifies you as their sponsor.
• Family Membership. For a reduced annual fee, each pilot in your immediate family can enjoy the benefits of AOPA membership. Each will receive individual credentials, and all the regular annual membership benefits, for as long as your primary membership remains in effect. At this great rate, you'll only receive one subscription to AOPA Pilot and one copy of AOPA's Airport Directory. Contact 1-800/USA-AOPA for more information.
• Gift Membership. An AOPA Gift Membership is a great way to congratulate someone on their first solo flight or latest check ride. You can also help celebrate a birthday or holiday.
JOIN OR RENEW NOW! CLICK HERE CALL 800/USA-AOPA
A new FAA policy on obstructive sleep apnea that addresses many of the concerns raised by AOPA is scheduled to take effect March 2.
AOPA and the National Business Aviation Association have jointly filed an amicus, or friend of the court, brief in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals as part of the ongoing legal battle over the future of Santa Monica Municipal Airport.
Fourteen aviation organizations have banded together to urge the FAA to take immediate steps to lower barriers to ADS-B equipage.
VOLUNTEER AT AN AOPA FLY-IN NEAR YOU!
SHARE YOUR PASSION. VOLUNTEER AT AN AOPA FLY-IN. CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>
VOLUNTEER LOCALLY AT AOPA FLY-IN! CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>
BE A PART OF THE FLY-IN VOLUNTEER CREW! CLICK TO LEARN MORE >>>