111th Congress — Second Session
- December 22, 2010 - User fee ‘pause,’ caucus growth marked 2010 on Capitol Hill
- December 21, 2010 - Short-term FAA bill pushes reauthorization to 2011
- December 17, 2010 - Veterans’ flight-training assistance clears Congress
- December 14, 2010 - GAMA urges swift passage of bipartisan tax cuts
- November 4, 2010 - AOPA members elected to Congress
- November 3, 2010 - How will the new Congress affect GA?
- September 16, 2010 - House voices support for backcountry airstrips
- September 10, 2010 - Mica, ERAU showcase NextGen in action
- July 13, 2010 - Senate GA Caucus co-chair speaks out on avgas
- May 27, 2010 - FAA bill provision could affect U.S. maintenance jobs
- May 13, 2010 - International Learn to Fly Day receives support on Hill
- May 13, 2010 - Joint Senate, House resolution honors GA efforts in Haiti
- May 12, 2010 - Ford visit to Capitol Hill sparks interest in GA
- April 29, 2010 - Resolution would recognize GA effort in Haiti relief
- April 28, 2010 - Ford touts GA on Hill
- March 1, 2010 - Brownback cautions against restrictions on GA
- February 25, 2010 - Senate FAA bill could move this session
- February 12, 2010 - GA Caucus co-chair Ehlers to retire at end of term
- February 2, 2010 - No user fees in Obama budget
- February 1, 2010 - User fees on pause
- January 28, 2010 - House GA Caucus reaches 100-member mark
- January 20, 2010 - TSA nominee withdraws
Government and Political Links
Thomas. The Library of Congress source for detailed information on congressional bills, votes, and members. Includes searchable full text of the Congressional Record, bills, and committee reports.
Roll Call. The newspaper covering "people, politics, and process" on Capitol Hill since 1955.
Federal Election Commission. The FEC collects and makes public federal financial disclosure reports and enforces campaign spending laws.