112th Congress — Second Session
- December 6, 2012 - 'Fiscal cliff' negotiations could bring aviation impacts
- November 28, 2012 - Users satisfied with contract towers
- October 10, 2012 - Voter’s Guide shows lawmakers’ positions on aviation
- September 12, 2012 - Small businesses sound off on user fees
- September 12, 2012 - General aviation testimony offers NextGen priorities
- August 16, 2012 - Rights notice to be issued with airman, medical apps
- August 3, 2012 - Obama signs Pilot's Bill of Rights
- August 1, 2012 - Senate committee backs Huerta nomination
- July 23, 2012 - House backs Pilot’s Bill of Rights
- July 18, 2012 - Contract towers provide safety, jobs
- June 29, 2012 - Pilot's Bill of Rights passes Senate
- June 21, 2012 - Huerta faces questions before confirmation
- June 12, 2012 - House urges curb on TSA ‘emergency’ rules
- June 11, 2012 - AOPA helps Congress battle regulatory 'tsunami'
- May 22, 2012 - GA Caucus hits NPS air-tour regulation
- April 27, 2012 - Administration to pursue aviation ‘surcharge’
- April 26, 2012 - Strong start for GA in Transportation appropriations bill
- April 26, 2012 - GA supporters in Congress seek repeal of fuel fraud provision
- April 12, 2012 - Congressman sounds off against user fees
- April 2, 2012 - Senators to DHS: Expedite repair-station rule
- March 29, 2012 - Amendment would shed light on FCC process
- March 20, 2012 - Contract control tower funding 'vital'
- March 12, 2012 - GA supporters in Senate join fight against user fees
- March 2, 2012 - User fee prospects fade in Congress
- February 23, 2012 - Proposed FAA budget cuts grants, tax incentives
- February 22, 2012 - User-fee resistance (again) on the move
- February 14, 2012 - Long-term FAA bill signed into law
- February 13, 2012 - User fees in White House FY2013 budget
- February 8, 2012 - Fuller: Protect GPS from current, future threats
- February 7, 2012 - Graves: FAA bill protects GA
- February 6, 2012 - Long-term FAA bill clears Congress, heads to president
- February 1, 2012 - No user fees, tax hikes in long-term FAA bill
- January 26, 2012 - FAA reauthorization bill on the move
- January 25, 2012 - Pilot’s Bill of Rights introduced in House
Government and Political Links
Keep GA supporters in Congress:
Thomas. The Library of Congress source for detailed information on congressional bills, votes, and members. Includes searchable full text of the Congressional Record, bills, and committee reports.
Roll Call. The newspaper covering "people, politics, and process" on Capitol Hill since 1955.
Federal Election Commission. The FEC collects and makes public federal financial disclosure reports and enforces campaign spending laws.