113th Congress — First Session
- May 9, 2013 - Bill would set timeline for aircraft-certification reform
- May 3, 2013 - Senators to FCC: Drop 121.5 MHz ELT ban proposal
- May 2, 2013 - Congress, mayors seek assurances on contract towers
- April 29, 2013 - Charlotte, NC, mayor named to head DOT
- April 26, 2013 - AOPA praises Senate, House for giving FAA flexibility on spending cuts
- April 25, 2013 - House, Senate agree on fix to end ATC furloughs
- April 23, 2013 - Advocacy groups reach out to White House on ATC furloughs
- April 18, 2013 - House, Senate introduce bills to stop tower closings
- April 18, 2013 - Congress continues to question contract tower closings
- April 13, 2013 - Graves encourages GA activism
- April 10, 2013 - AOPA warns user fee proposal could cripple GA
- April 4, 2013 - ‘No user fees’ movement builds on Capitol Hill
- April 3, 2013 - Congressional GA Caucus leaders, AOPA target new members
- March 25, 2013 - Schedule for tower closures released
- March 22, 2013 - Congressional leaders blast FAA tower closings
- March 21, 2013 - FAA to close 149 towers
- March 21, 2013 - Senate thwarts Moran’s relentless bid to protect ATC towers
- March 20, 2013 - Harrison Ford rallies support for ATC towers
- March 20, 2013 - GA’s defenders speak out in House Budget Committee
- March 7, 2013 - Moran punches new holes in tax ‘loophole’ charge
- March 6, 2013 - User fee opponents on the move again in Congress
- March 6, 2013 - Fuller: FAA sequestration cuts not safe or sensible
- February 28, 2013 - Furloughs, service cuts called unnecessary under sequester
- February 28, 2013 - Are controllers out, bureaucrats in under sequester?
- February 25, 2013 - Federal sequestration impact on GA flight safety, operations
- February 21, 2013 - General aviation defended against ‘loophole’ charge
- February 21, 2013 - Was aviation designated a ‘loser’ under tax reform?
- February 14, 2013 - Across general aviation, 'sequester' impacts loom
- February 12, 2013 - AOPA hopeful pro-growth policies will include GA
- February 6, 2013 - Industry responds to new 'loophole' charge
- January 25, 2013 - Rep. Pompeo: GA too important to be misunderstood
Government and Political Links
Keep GA supporters in Congress:
- See how your representative and senators voted on issues affecting GA >>
- See if your elected officials are members of the House or Senate GA Caucus>>
- Contribute to PAC today >>
Thomas. The Library of Congress source for detailed information on congressional bills, votes, and members. Includes searchable full text of the Congressional Record, bills, and committee reports.
Roll Call. The newspaper covering "people, politics, and process" on Capitol Hill since 1955.
Federal Election Commission. The FEC collects and makes public federal financial disclosure reports and enforces campaign spending laws.