1. As long as a lifting action is present, a thunderstorm can form in dry or moist air.
2. The three stages of a thunderstorm are _____.
3. Lightning always occurs with a thunderstorm.
4. If hail is present in a thunderstorm, you can rely on the nearest automated weather station to report it.
5. Embedded thunderstorms are uniquely hazardous because they are _____.
6. If flying in the vicinity of a weakening thunderstorm, a pilot should be most concerned about _____.
7. Thunderstorms produce wind shear along _____ of a thunderstorm.
8. Bright lightning is the best way to identify a thunderstorm at night.
9. If you accidentally fly into a thunderstorm, what should you do?
10. ATC's main responsibility is to provide _____.