Aviation and AOPA Events
Official rules for AOPA Project Pilot drawing at AOPA's 2007 Fly-In and Open House
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Open to all attendees who complete a written registration form for AOPA Project Pilot, including a Mentor name and Prospective Pilot/Student name, complete contact information for both participants, and different e-mail addresses for each participant. Current Pilot/Mentor entrants must hold a valid airman certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and be a current member of AOPA. Prospective Pilot/Student entrants must be age 16 years or greater, a legal resident of the 50 United States, and not hold higher than a Student Pilot certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration ("FAA"). Not open to employees of AOPA, its affiliated or related organizations, their officers, directors, and employees (collectively "AOPA"), or members of their immediate families. You need not be present at the time of the drawing to win.
- The prize for one Mentor/Student pair drawn at random from entries are two Bose Headset X (fair market value of $995 each); one is designated for the Mentor and one is designated for the Prospective Pilot/Student. Entrants must completely fill out a supplied official entry form. Incomplete, unofficial, or illegible forms where the information may not be reasonably determined are void and will be discarded. Winner will be determined by random drawing at approximately 4 p.m. June 2, 2007, from all valid entry forms submitted. Odds of winning determined by number of participants. Prizes are provided directly from Bose.
- Winners agree that their names and likenesses may be used by AOPA for promotional purposes at its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any taxes that may be payable as a result of their winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- Participants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of AOPA and its employees, whose decisions regarding the sweepstakes shall be final. By accepting any prize, all winners agree that the prizes are awarded without any warranties, expressed or implied, and AOPA disclaims all such warranties. Winner further agrees to hold harmless AOPA from any and all injuries or damages arising out of the use of the prizes.
- Sponsored by AOPA, 421 Aviation Way, Frederick, Maryland 21701.
Posted Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:35:51 AM