5 ways to recruit new AOPA members
Get involved in AOPA’s “Strength in Numbers” membership drive! With new membership options, it’s easier than ever to tell your fellow pilots, colleagues, friends, and family members about AOPA membership.
- Refer a military aviator for AOPA’s one-year complimentary membership. AOPA wants to thank servicemen and women for defending our country. Military personnel who have any interest in aviation, from military to recreational flying to mechanics, will gain tools to safely achieve all their aviation goals through AOPA membership.
- Encourage someone to join AOPA today. Joining AOPA is quick and easy. Share the link with you friends and encourage them to sign up today and start enjoying all of the perks that come with membership.
- Educate others about the benefits of AOPA membership. Every day, AOPA works to protect your freedom to fly at the local, state, and federal level. Plus, enjoy 12 issues of AOPA Pilot or Flight Training magazine, talk to the experts in our Pilot Information Center, access flight planning tools, news, and other resources on AOPA.org, and save money through special members-only discounts.
- Give a gift membership. Giving AOPA membership as a gift to a friend, colleague, or family members is perfect for the aviation enthusiast dreaming of getting into aviation or to an active pilot who hasn’t yet joined. The benefits of membership will welcome aviators and enthusiasts alike into the larger general aviation community and ignite their already present passion for aviation.
- Sign up a future pilot for AOPA AV8RS Youth Membership. For the youth in your life, ages 13 to 18, help foster their desire to learn to fly by signing them up for a youth membership. Membership is free, and they’ll receive a free AOPA AV8RS membership card, a subscription to the digital edition of Flight Training magazine, members-only access to AOPA’s websites, chances to win flight training scholarships, and a free AOPA AV8RS sling bag.
September 24, 2012