Airport Day Sessions on Friday
Airport Day sessions on Friday
- FAA Airports – News from the Top (this is the 10:30 am session)
- Speaker: Catherine Lang, Deputy Associate Administrator for Airports
- Description: Want to know what the FAA Airports Team thinks about an issue important to you? Get an inside view from Catherine Lang on critical policies and regulations that affect your airport, as well as ask your questions.
- Managing Airport Relationships (1:30 session)
- Speaker: AOPA Airports Staff and industry experts
- Description: From updating Master Plans to developing Minimum Standards to revising tenant leases, airport managers have to develop policies and regulations that affect a variety of airport patrons. Learn more about writing these critical documents and effectively engaging the airport community to minimize conflict, maximize communication, and foster support for your airport.
- The Airport Managers Toolkit (3:15 session)
- Speaker: AOPA Staff and Airports Cooperative Research Project
- Description: Airports present unique challenges to their sponsors and managers. If you are looking for answers, come learn more from the Airports Cooperative Research Program and AOPA staff about valuable industry resources available to you that cover every aspect of managing, promoting, and leading a GA airport.
September 7, 2012