AOPA Pilot Magazine
Documents located in the "Special Access" section of AOPA Online are preceded by ‡. This section is available only to AOPA members.
- To get info on Sandel Avionics' HSI (Model SN3308) (p. 142)
- Information on Smart Regs Software's two new programs, Interactive FAR and FAA Private Knowledge Test (p. 142)
- For info on Avionics Innovations' multiple compact-disc player system for GA (p. 142)
- Tanis Aircraft Services' engine aerator (p. 142)
- For information on Kennon Electric Engine Blankets (p. 142)
"Aviation Scholarships: Chicago Hope"
- Find out about the Aviation Scholarship Foundation (p. 98)
"From the Mooney Mold"
- Information on Mooney Aircraft Corp.'s new Mooney Eagle (p. 46)
- Information on FAA's Automated Surface Observing System interface with Automatic Terminal Information Frequencies at airports equipped with both systems (p. 30)
- Information on AirCell's air-to-ground telephone system approved by the FCC (p. 30)
- Info on ERAU's Center for Aerospace Safety Education (p. 83)
"Answers for Pilots"
- Info on business aviation career opportunities (p. 22)
- Info on career as agriculture pilot (p. 22)
- Info on ‡ careers in airborne firefighting, law enforcement, medical evacuation, broadcast, and scenic tours (p. 22)
"Tales of Two Crossings: Atlantic Adventure"
- View additional photos of the Socata TBM 700, the plane Tom Haines flew, in the AOPA Online Gallery (p. 61)
- Read a copy of AOPA's letter to Administrator Garvey (p. 8)
- ‡ AOPA's Guide to Medical Certification (p. 8)
- ‡ Medical subject reports from AOPA (p. 8)
- AOPA's position on FAA proposed AD-97-CE-21 (p. 8)
- Information on AOPA Airport Support Network (p. 8)
- Information on the 1999 AOPA journalism competition (p. 8)
- Information on the Seaplane Pilots Association (p. 8)
- Information on Safety Advisors from the AOPA Air Safety Foundation (p. 8)
- Correct URL for PS Engineering's Web site (p. 24)
"Turbine Pilot: Power Tool"
- Information on Bell Helicopter-Textron (p. T-10)
"In-Flight Emergencies: Forced Landings"
- Receive copy of Mick Wilson's How to Crash an Airplane and Survive (p. 55)
- "Calendar" is updated weekly on the Web (p. 146)
"Fly by Wire"
Return to Previous Web links.