2013-2014 AOPA Airports Directory Print Edition
Don't miss your opportunity to own the printed version of the most comprehensive airport directory on the market! This new, 2013-2014 AOPA Airports Directory is your perfect companion in the cockpit. With reliable information on most every public-use airport and its associated businesses, this is a must-have for flight planning—especially when the Internet is not available.
Only a limited number will be printed this year.
The price is $19.95 for AOPA members; $39.95 for non-members. Click the button below to order online or call Member Services at 1-800-872-2672 to order by phone.
No returns will be accepted unless the product is deemed unacceptable at receipt.
On the cover
Airport Name: Schafer Meadow
Location: Schafer, MT
Information: Owned by the US Forest Service, this airstrip serves primarily as a trailhead for wilderness activities. This is an unattended field and it reported to be closed November–April. For more information, contact Airport Manager at 406-758-5376 during summer hours and 406-755-5401 during the off season. More information available at AOPA Airports online.
This Easy-to-Use, Valuable Tool Includes crucial information on:
- More than 5,000 public-use airports, seaplane bases and heliports
- Nearly 7,000 FBOs and airport businesses associated with public-use airports arranged in alphabetical order by state and name of the nearest town or city, for easy reference
- Airport diagrams with clear details of runway length and width, slope, taxiways, ramp areas, displaced thresholds and buildings
- Aeronautical charts
- International landing facilities, customs border protection information and entry requirements for Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean
- AWOS, ATIS and FSS frequencies and telephone numbers
- Over 31,000 restaurant and lodging listings
- More than 14,000 car rental and taxi service listings
- Approximately 12,000 local attractions