Get the latest news on coronavirus impacts on general aviation, including what AOPA is doing to protect GA, event cancellations, advice for pilots to protect themselves, and more. Read More
Already a member? Please login below for an enhanced experience. Not a member? Join today

Ask ATC: Filing a Pirep with ATCAsk ATC: Filing a Pirep with ATC

You don't have to call up Flight Service to file a pirep. According to controllers, they're happy to take any information you have and forward it along for you.

Click here to access ASI's pirep form

Tablet: Compatible
Length: 3 mins
Topic: Training and Proficiency
FAA WINGS: Not Eligible
Accident Forgiveness: Not Eligible