A couple of weeks ago I wrote about where to fly in the fall. In this blog, I have listed ten activities you can do anywhere and reasons to get excited for the fall.
- Buy a new, fuzzy blanket for your emergency kit (our sherpa blanket is so soft).
- Hang out by a bonfire and roast some hotdogs or s’mores.
- Pumpkin spice and apple everything!
- Make a new soup recipe.
- Dress up for Halloween and maybe even your dog too!
- Get together with friends or coworkers for a Friendsgiving celebration.
- Carve a pumpkin, then throw the pumpkin seeds in the oven.
- Watch as many horror movies as you possibly can.
- Go on a hayride, pick some apples or sunflowers, and navigate a corn maze.
- Go to a brewery or winery.
See, the fall season brings opportunities for fun activities and yummy food. You can even dress cozy and cute for these activities (fall fashion is the best!). Make the most out of this beautiful and festive fall season. Hurry, before the Christmas season is in full swing!
Product Marketing Coordinator
Caroline Smith is a Product Marketing Coordinator at AOPA. She graduated from Towson University with a BS in Business Administration. She has experience writing as a Marketing Intern at the Chesapeake Gateway Chamber of Commerce in Essex, MD, where her work was featured in the Avenue News. She enjoys pet sitting, reading thrillers, and crocheting.