We’ll have a packed lineup of informative, educational (and entertaining) seminars in our shaded Program Pavilion.
Visit our main tent because we’ve missed you!
- Member Services: For the first time in over a year, you’ll be able to renew your membership in-person. We may even have a special offer, so check back for updates!
- Pilot Information Center: Whether you are looking for info about FAA regulations, flight planning, or anything that might affect your certificate, we can help answer your questions in-person.
- Airport Support Network: Talk to our AOPA Airports and State Advocacy team to learn how you can help us protect your airport.
- Pilot Gear Store: See the latest AOPA Pilot Gear and walk out with some fresh looks! We cover shipping for any gear purchased at the show, so you’ve saved money before you even begin shopping!
- Air Safety Institute: Sit in on one of many ASI seminars at our Program Pavilion and learn how to be a safer pilot and avoid being an Accident Case Study.
- Learn what AOPA’s You Can Fly program can do for you by talking to our flight training and flying clubs. Want to avoid getting rusty? Tune in to AOPA Webinars! Been out of the left seat for a while? Attend Rusty Pilots to get back into the air. From prospective student pilots to lapsed pilots, we have resources for everyone! You Can Fly is fueled by the AOPA Foundation.
- Learn more about the programming funded by generous donors, recognition levels for giving–including the Hat in the Ring Society, and how you can help build a stronger, safer aviation community for current and future pilots.
Check out the rest of our campus, too!
- For the first time, see the AOPA Sweepstakes Tiger in person and get an up-close look at the new avionics and engine!
- Come see the new Beechcraft Bonanza avionics display by Garmin.
- Stop by the Three-Nine Lounge courtyard for a chance to meet with some of your favorite aviation influencers and celebs!