"Heavy Bombers Weekend" is returning to Madison, WI, July 2014. The 2014 event is shaping up to include air rides and ground tours in the following aircraft:
- B-25 Mitchell "Miss Mitchell"
- North American P-51 "Gunfighter"
- Canada Car and Foundry Harvard MK IV (T-6)
- B-17 EAA "Aluminum Overcast"
- T-6 EAA "Texan"
- Vultee BT-13 "Valiant"
- Stinson L-5A "Sentinel"
- Ryan PT-22 "Recruit"
- PT-26 Fairchild
- North American SNJ-5
Other possible ground static displays include:
- Dozens of experimental aircraft static displays
- UW Med Flight Eurocopter
- Air Guard F-16 static display
- WWII reenactors
- Food vendors/concessions
- Tesla Model S - vehicle static display-
Much more TBD
1940'S Hangar Dance - Saturday evening, July 26, 7:00pm to 10:30pm, featuring "Ladies Must Swing", put on by Wisconsin Aviation.
Pre-book Air Rides at website link
DateFriday July 25, 2014 | 12:00 AM -
Sunday July 27, 2014 | 12:00 AM
Contact PersonPete Buffington
|Contact Email Address
Contact Email Address[email protected]
|Contact Phone Number
Contact Phone Number913-850-1522
Location3606 Corben Ct., Madison, Wisconsin, 54073(KMSN)