• This course covers all aeronautical knowledge items required for Private Pilot certification.
• At course completion, students who pass a sample test will receive an endorsement to take the FAA Knowledge Test. (There is no limit to the number of times you may take the sample test).
• Experienced pilots may attend the sessions of their choice as an excellent refresher. ($30 per session)
• Rusty pilots will find this training a great way to get back in the game.
• This is a complete Private Pilot Ground School, not just a test preparation course.
• Classes will be held Wednesday evenings from 6 to 9:30 pm at Freeflight Aviation. A course syllabus is available upon request.
• To enroll or request additional information, contact the instructor Bob McCabe at 856-912-5329. Please provide Proof of Citizenship (current passport or birth certificate with raised seal) to Freeflight Aviation prior to attending classes.
• Textbooks and materials sold separately (approx. $125)
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Bob McCabe is a certificated flight instructor and advanced and instrument ground instructor with more than 3000 hours flight time and 20 years of teaching experience. He is a former flight school owner, corporate instructor, and adjunct college professor. He holds the rank of Colonel in the Civil Air Patrol and has served as New Jersey Wing Commander, mission pilot, instructor pilot, check pilot and cadet orientation pilot. Bob is a volunteer FAA Safety Counselor for the Philadelphia Flight Standards District and has presented dozens of seminars on a wide range of safety related topics. He has been an invited speaker to aviation and other organizations in local and national venues. In 2014, Bob received the General Aviation Certificated Flight Instructor of the Year Award representing the FAA’s Eastern Region, and again in 2015 representing the Philadelphia Flight Standards District.
COMMENTS FROM FORMER STUDENTS
”Best explanation of aerodynamics I’ve ever had”
“Great experience! Helped me build confidence”
“Exceeded my expectations”
“The open exchange of ideas, knowledge and experience of someone who’s been there were a great benefit”
“After many many years of classroom and practical instruction I can state unequivocally that Bob McCabe is the best teacher I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. I had ground school training from Bob which was clear, concise, entertaining and informative. Absolutely the BEST!”
DateWednesday February 3, 2016 | 06:00 PM -
Wednesday April 20, 2016 | 06:00 PM
Contact PersonBob McCabe, CFI, AGI, IGI, FAA Safety Counselor
|Contact Email Address
Contact Email Address[email protected]
|Contact Phone Number
Contact Phone Number856-912-5329
Location60 Fostertown Road, Medford, New Jersey, 08055(N14)