At AOPA, we know the hours and training that you have put in preparing yourself to navigate through nearly any situation. You may not be able to prevent everything, but you probably have a plan for it.
This is why the AOPA Trip Coverage plan was created – to help you handle the unexpected should something happen before or during your next trip. This comprehensive per-trip travel coverage program includes:
- Trip Delay reimbursement for any un-used, non-refundable or additional expenses when your trip is delayed.
- Trip Cancellation expenses reimbursed if your trip is cancelled due to an unforeseen reason.
- Trip Interruption costs reimbursed relating to joining a trip late or if you’re forced to end your trip early.
- Emergency Accident Medical Expenses to reimburse you to cover medical expenses for medical treatment of an accident during your trip.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation if an accidental injury or illness happens while you’re on your trip.
- Repatriation Services in the event you pass away on your trip.
- … and so much more!
Don’t plan your next adventure without AOPA Trip Coverage in your back pocket.