Click here for a high resolution photo.
EAA and AOPA leaders gather at the EAA Aviation Center in Oshkosh, Wis., on June 3. Shown in front of the Cirrus VK-30 prototype are (from left):
- Andy Cebula, AOPA executive vice president of government affairs;
- Karen Gardinier, EAA vice president of human resources;
- Rick Larsen, EAA vice president of marketing and communications;
- Elissa Lines, EAA vice president of development;
- Craig Fuller, AOPA president;
- Tom Poberezny, EAA chairman/president;
- Karen Gebhart, AOPA executive vice president of communications;
- Bruce Landsberg, president of the AOPA Air Safety Foundation;
- Earl Lawrence, EAA vice president of industry and regulatory affairs;
- Adam Smith, EAA vice president, membership.