“What I’m most proud of this year is how our volunteers, staff, and the community joined to overcome the challenges resulting from the massive storms that hit the airport and campground just prior to opening day. It took a true team effort to meet the additional demands on time and resources to provide services to our members and visitors.”
- Total attendance: 642,000, 6.8 percent increase from 2018 *
- Total aircraft operations (OSH, July 19 through 29): 16,807
- Operational tempo: Averaged 127 takeoffs and landings every hour
- Attendance at EAA Seminars, forums, workshops, and other presentations: More than 75,000
- Attendance at AOPA seminars, workshops, and events: 4,554
— EAA Chairman and CEO Jack Pelton
- Most popular AOPA seminar: Social Media Creators in the Aviation Space, 296 participants
- Camping: More than 12,300 campsites occupied by an estimated 40,000 attendees.
- Total aircraft arrivals: More than 10,000
- EAA volunteers: More than 5,500, collectively contributing more than 250,000 hours
- Guests registered at International Visitors Tent: 2,772 representing 93 countries *
*denotes new record reported by EAA
Data provided by EAA, AOPA staff.