Private aviation leader NetJets is hiring pilots
April 28, 2023
As NetJets continues to grow its fleet, the company is eager to welcome new pilots to the team to fly highly affluent and discerning travelers to the most desirable destinations across the globe. Here are a few reasons that so many NetJets pilots stay year after year at the world’s largest private aviation company.
NetJets is dedicated to helping pilots reach their professional goals and offers adaptable options for optimal work-life balance. These include:
- NetJets pilots have the freedom to live nearly anywhere, including at over 200 bases across the U.S. NetJets believe that all crewmembers, regardless of tenure, deserve to choose where they call home, so base selections are not determined by seniority.
- NetJets pilots enjoy flexible schedules, including seven days on/seven days off, with the ability to change every few months.
- Unlike other operators, NetJets plans paid commuting into pilots’ schedules, so it does not overlap irreplaceable time at home.
NetJets offers a range of unique benefits that enhance a crewmember’s workday:
- NetJets arranges travel and hotel stays and covers all expenses for pilots. Even better, beginning on day one, NetJets pilots can use all accrued hotel, credit card, and airline points on personal travel.
- NetJets pilots may enjoy up to four meals per day, covered by NetJets and provided by the same caterers that serve its high-net-worth customers.
- NetJets is proud to provide excellent salary, generous time off, and healthcare benefits effective upon hire, a 401(k) plan with unprecedented company matching, and life and supplemental insurance policies.
- Because the worldwide leader has access to more than 5,000 airports across more than 200 countries and territories, no two days are ever the same.
- NetJets pilots command the newest aircraft with the latest avionics from leading manufacturers, including Bombardier, Cessna, and Embraer.
These are just some of the differentiators that have proven effective for NetJets in attracting—and retaining—the best talent in the industry. Ready to fly with the leader? Apply to become a NetJets pilot today.