1. In 2005, approximately _____ general aviation accidents were caused by improper fuel management.
2. Which engine problem is most likely to result from the use of 80-octane fuel in an aircraft that requires 100LL?
3. The nozzle on an avgas fuel hose is a different shape than the nozzle on a jet fuel hose.
4. ASF recommends that pilots plan every flight (VFR or IFR, day or night) with at least a _____-minute reserve.
5. During preflight, pilots should verify the security of the fuel caps.
6. Why is it important to sump the fuel tanks before each flight?
7. Especially if the aircraft will be sitting overnight, the aircraft should be refueled after each flight to ensure that _____.
8. An engine should be leaned _____.
9. The "best power" fuel-air ratio provides the greatest range for flight planning.
10. Pilots coordinating with ATC and running low on fuel can declare a _____, which means any undue delay may result in an emergency situation.